A flavour filled salad.
- 300g tender stem broccoli
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- 20g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels Garlic Rapeseed oil
- 6 anchovies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of black olives, sliced
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Fussels Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil for frying
For the sauce
- 1 tablespoon Fussels Garlic Rapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of Fussels Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
For the sauce - simply whisk the ingredients together and keep to one side.
Preheat a dash of plain oil in a frying pan and add the broccoli and a little salt. Fry on both sides for a few minutes and then pour in a little water to finish steaming the stems.
Remove the broccoli from the pan and rest on some kitchen paper to soak up any leftover water.
Pour the water out of the pan, then pop it back on the heat with the garlic oil and anchovies. Fry for a couple of minutes and add the breadcrumbs and cook until toasted and golden.
Arrange the broccoli and torn mozzarella cheese on 2 plates, top with the olives and toasted breadcrumbs, followed by a sprinkling of lemon zest.