To celebrate #harvest15 we are running our very own harvest competition with a chance to win one of our delicious Pourer Gift Packs!
We want you to get out in the British countryside and take your #harvestselfie wherever you are in the country and celebrate all that is good about British farming.
The concept is simple – get out in the countryside and take your camera with you. Be creative and capture the most imaginative ‘selfie’ you can showing you and your family enjoying the harvest this year.
Whether it's a picture of you sat on a Massey, stuck in ‘traffic’ behind a herd of cows going for milking, or covered in dust as you stand too close to a combine harvesting a field, we want to see it! All we ask is that you respect the farmers and their land this time of year – we don’t want to see trampled crop in an attempt to capture your photos!
Once you have captured your shot, head to either our Twitter or Facebook page…
Find us on Twitter, click follow then tweet us with your photo, witty caption and the hashtag #harvestselfie
Find us on Facebook, like our page then post your image, caption and #harvestselfie to our wall.
Andy and the Fussels team will then decide on their 4 favourite selfies and the shortlist will be announce on Friday 21st August. The public will then vote for their favourite image via our social media platforms and the winner of one of our Pourer Gift Packs will be revealed on Friday 27th August!
So, be sure to check out the competition on both our Twitter AND Facebook pages!
The Fussels team look forward to seeing your selfies!
The competition is run by Fussels Fine Foods Ltd. Church Farm, Rode, Frome, Somerset BA11 6PW
Competitions entries must be received before Saturday 22nd August 2015
The competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 18years or older
By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
to be bound by these terms and conditions;
- that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize; and
- that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
- to take part in any necessary post promotion publicity
- You will retain copyright of your photo, but they may be reused on Fussels Fine Foods’ social media platforms and/or website
- Entrants will need to supply their full name, email address and daytime telephone number if they win
- Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- The winning entrant will be chosen by public vote after the being shortlisted – Andy Fussell’s decision regarding the shortlisting is final
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the close of the competition and the delivery of the prize will be organised – no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of the same of greater value if deemed necessary
Fussels Fine Foods reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
If the winner is unable to be contacted within 21 days of the competition’s closing date, the Fussels Fine Foods reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.